How Our Annual Check-Up Works
We report, update, and store the history of your home so that you don't have to.
Only Housefacks from MyHomeInspector.Biz offers this exclusive Home History Program.
* The Home History Program starts when you have the initial inspection of your
home. At that time, we send you a complete inspection report on the condition of your home through an internet-based report.
* Photographs and recommendations for areas for improvement are noted in the report.
* We check radon levels, carbon monoxide levels of your furnace, mold or termite existence, and many other potential home hazards, and report our findings to you.
* At the time of the first inspection we will generate a House Identification Number (HIN™) for your house. This will be a unique number within the House Facks System.
* The next step in the Home History Program is the yearly home check-up.
Beginning on the one-year anniversary of your initial inspection, we will return to check the condition of your home.
* We will document the condition of the concerns that we found on our initial inspection, and provide pictures of your remedies.
* We will inspect for any new concerns that might have cropped up in the first year. Identifying and repairing these problems while they are small and inexpensive will potentially save you thousands in the end.
* We will update our original report with photographs of any improvements, additions or upgrades made to the home. This is an important feature for your insurance records.
* We store the original report with the yearly updates for you to use as a sales
tool to prospective buyers when you are ready to sell. The history of your home is all stored on a personalized Housefacks web link.
* If you never sell, you have the value of knowing the condition of your house and the security of having a consultant available.
We'll leave the organizing to you and you leave the history to